Reporting to the Trading Manager, the successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a busy office environment, be capable of working on their own initiative as well as being part of a team.
The main Duties/Responsibilities are:
- Receiving and processing orders from customers
- Updating internal & external systems to ensure orders are processed in a correct and timely manner
- Responding to general enquiries
- Creating purchase orders
- Creating sales orders
- Assisting in ad-hoc tasks as required by the department
- Administration of returns
- Checking stock levels and ordering relevant stock required to meet orders
- Weekend cover on a rotational basis
- Assisting with Accounts Payable/Receivable as required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong sense of initiative and capable of identifying opportunities and problem solving
- Capability to cross functionalize within the office
- Ability to react quickly in a very fast moving environment
- Ability to learn quickly from experienced peers
- Ability to work independently within a structured environment
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter illustrating your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org in our HR Department.